Reference Number: 876-2905LH
Our client, a reputable company operating in the international mining industry, is seeking a qualified Plant Manager with gold plant experience to join their team in the Middle East.
- Overseeing all activities within the processing plant for both operations and maintenance.
- Ensuring KPI’s are achieved with a particular focus on mill availability, throughput and recovery.
- Ensuring top quality service is provided.
- Ensuring that health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree or Diploma in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering essential.
- 12 years’ experience as a Process Plant Manager with at least 7 years in a gold mining environment.
- Budgeting and cost control experience.
- Previous contract management experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams as an expatriate.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East highly advantageous.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Long term contract.